Use of Proprietary Information and Copyright Notice. This document contains proprietary information that is to be used only by the Sippy Software, Inc. customers. Any unauthorized disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of this information is prohibited. (c) 2006 Sippy Software, Inc. All rights reserved.
In order to set up PayPal EC (Express Checkout) payment processor, PayPal merchant account owner should request special login/password and certificate via PayPal interface. www.paypay.com username/password SHOULD NOT be used for setting up PayPal EC payment processor, as they won't work.
- Login into www.paypal.com using your PayPal username/password at http://www.paypal.com .
- From the Profile menu select "More Options".
3. Click on "API Access" in the Account Information section.
4. Select Request API Credentials.
5. Select Request API Certificate, click on "Agree and Submit".
6. It should give you certificate and username/password. Save username/password, download and save certificate.
7. Select Payment Processors->Add in the SSP, chose PayPal EC as a Payment Gateway.
8. Use username/password/certificate saved on step above to set up PayPal EC payment processor in the Softswitch.