Allows to retrieve all attributes of a given service plan. To be found the service plan is to belong to the customer that authenticated the request, unless trusted mode is used.
- i_billing_plan (integer). Required
- result - OK means that service plan has been found. String.
- service plan in a form of structure:
- i_billing_plan - i_billing_plan of service plan. Integer.
- i_tariff - i_tariff of service plan. Integer.
- i_customer - i_customer of customer owns service plan. Integer.
- name - name of service plan. String.
- description - description of service plan. String.
- suspend_all_calls - if calls should be suspended when all limits are exhausted. Boolean.
- billing_cycle - billing cycle type. Integer. Possible values are:
- 1 - weekly
- 2 - bi-weekly
- 3 - monthly
- iso_4217 - currency of service plan. String.
- prepaid - if the service plan is prepaid one. Boolean.
This function supports trusted mode in which case any service plan of any customer can be queried.