The following functions are only available to a root customer user.
Get monitoring graph. This call supports trusted mode.
- type - what graph to get. String. Required. Allowed values are:
- call_processing_time_total (only for root env)
- calls_in_progress_total (only for root env)
- calls_per_second_total (only for root env)
- start_date - start date of the graph, format is '%H:%M:%S.000 GMT %a %b %d %Y' (e.g. 09:57:29.000 GMT Wed Nov 18 2009). String. Optional. Default is 12 hours ago.
- interval - graph interval in seconds. Integer. Optional. Default is 12 hours.
- width - width of the graph in pixels. Integer. Optional. Default is 330.
- height - height of the graph in pixels. Integer. Optional. Default is 120.
- timezone - what timezone use on graph. String. Optional.
- i_environment - return graph for specified environment. Integer. Optional. Can be used only in root environment.
- result - OK means that operation successful. String.
- graph - base64 encoded graph in PNG format. String.
- XMLRPC fault in case of any error.