customerAddFunds(), customerCredit() and customerDebit()
These applications allow to refund or charge the Customer's balance with the specified sum.
The applications support trusted mode and i_wholesaler parameter should be supplied in this case.
These functions receive struct with the following fields:
- i_customer - which customer to update. Integer.
- amount - amount to refund or charge. Double. The amount is also applied to the customer which is used in the HTTP authentication.
- currency - currency in which the amount specified. String.
- payment_notes - String.
- payment_time - time of the payment in '%H:%M:%S.000 GMT %a %b %d %Y' format (e.g. 09:57:29.000 GMT Wed Nov 18 2009). (from version >= 5.0). String.
The function returns:
- result - 'OK'
- XMLRPC fault in case of any error.