Allows to retrieve a list of environments. The application is available only for root customer and only in the first environment.
Applicable starting from 4.5 version.
This application supports trusted mode in which case i_customer (integer) parameter should be supplied.
- offset - skip fist offset records. Applicable only if limit is specified. Integer. Optional.
- limit - return only limit records. Integer. Optional.
- result - OK means that query was successful. String.
- environments - an array containing structures (see createEnvironment() and getEnvironmentInfo() for more details):
- i_environment - Integer.
- name - String.
- https_cname - String.
- description - String.
- max_cps - Integer.
- max_sessions - Integer.
- expiration_date - String.
- enabled - Boolean.
- suspend_date - String.
- pending_action - String.
- XMLRPC fault in case of any error.