Case #1: Call via DID number to the registered account
1. Sippy has a separate page in the main menu for DID number management. To add a new DID number to your Sippy Softswitch, click the "Add" button:
Then click "Save&Close" button.
3. For additional authentication of incoming traffic by remote IP, you need to open the "Vendors" menu and add a new Vendor/Connection with the DID provider's IP (the IP from which traffic will arrive at Sippy):
4. Then, open the "DID Pool" page -> and the properties of a DID. In the "Authentication Rules" section, set the appropriate "Vendor/Connection":
5. Then click on "Assigned to" and assign your DID number to an Account or IVR application. The system will route the incoming call to the DID number (number dialed) to the Account or IVR application:
6. If your call should be routed from the "DID" entry to the registered Account, ensure that it is set in the "Incoming routing" field of the DID Account:
7. If your call isn't reaching the Account registered on the device, check to see if the Routing Group that the Account uses has the "Use Connection" parameter set to the "Default" value: