This Payment Processor is available starting from Sippy 5.0. Credit card details are entered and stored on Sippy side.
In order to accept payment via Authorize.Net it's required to:
- Login to your Authorize.Net account as Merchant or to sandbox account
- For sandbox account open Account-Settings-Security settings-API credentials & Keys and get there API Login ID and obtain new Transactional key (or use existing credentials)
- If needed, change the list of supported card types in Account-Settings-Security settings-Processor-Payment Types Accepted, e.g. add/remove the ability to receive payments from Visa cards etc.
- Setup new Payment Processor in Sippy on Customers-Payments-Payment Processors. Set in Username the API Login ID and in Password the Transactional key
- Upon performing of payment choose Card Type that matches the previously configured for Payment Processor, Base Currency of payer should match the Currency configured in Payment Processor.
- It's also possible to add the Card in Debit/Credit cards for Account/Customer for quicker payments and automatic charges.