Sippy allows several users to access and work with the softswitch simultaneously. The Users page allows you to create new Web Users or to log in as existing ones. Web users are switch operators with specific access permissions.
Each Web User can have his own username and password for log in to the web GUI. Web GUI elements that users can see are limited in accordance with the user's Access Level. See a detailed list of permissions for each Access Level below..
By default, the softswitch has two system users with Administrator Access Level: the Default User which represents the switch owner, and the Remote Assistance user that is used by Sippy's Support Team when some troubleshooting is required.
- Language and Timezone settings of a User affect his own web GUI
- Download Format defines file extension for downloaded reports, .CSV or .XLSX format
- E-Mail is the e-mail address where a password recovery e-mail would be sent if requested
- Start Page defines the first page that a User sees upon a login
- Web Access Control allows you to specify a list of IP addresses from which a User can log in. See more about security features here.
Permission Management for Web Users
The table below is designed to illustrate the information/settings each type of user can/cannot access through the web interface.
|Administrator||Reporter||Billing||Call Shop Operator||NOC ** Starting in 5.2|
(starting in latest v5.2)
|My Call Records||yes||yes|
|Customer Call Records||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes|
|Customer Summary Reports||yes||yes||yes|
|Customer Profit And Loss Reports||yes||yes||yes|
|Customer Sales Reports||yes||yes|
|Vendor Call Records||yes||yes||yes||yes|
|Vendor Summary Reports||yes||yes||yes|
|DIDs Call Records||yes||yes||yes||yes|
|Test Dial Plan||yes||yes|
|Network Traffic Capture||yes||yes|
|Extract SIP Logs||yes||yes|