Starting from 2023 version it's possible to Block/Unblock a particular Web User from Users web page - a new button is available in the Action column. Once a user is blocked, it can not access the Web UI, next action on web would cause logoff and upon further login attempt the prompt to contact administrator for help would appear.
- Name is the naming of web user. Might be the same for web users under different Environments/Customers
- Web Login is the exact username of a web user. Should be unique within an Environment
- Web Password the password pattern required to login to web UI. Inherits password policy of a Customer the web user is created within.
- Access Level is a group with a set of permissions that define the list of pages and actions user can access and perform via web UI. More details in the table below.
- Description - auxiliary description of web user to be displayed in the list of users.
Web Access Control:
Permission Management for Web Users
The table below is designed to illustrate the information/settings each type of user can/cannot access through the web interface.
|Administrator||Reporter||Billing||Call Shop Operator||NOC|
(starting in latest v5.2)
|My Call Records||yes||yes|
|Customer Call Records||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes|
|Customer Summary Reports||yes||yes||yes|
|Customer Profit And Loss Reports||yes||yes||yes|
|Customer Sales Reports||yes||yes|
|Vendor Call Records||yes||yes||yes||yes|
|Vendor Summary Reports||yes||yes||yes|
|DIDs Call Records||yes||yes||yes||yes|
|Test Dial Plan||yes||yes|
|Network Traffic Capture||yes||yes|
|Extract SIP Logs||yes||yes|