Start a new topic

How to Create a new Customer Api in PHP

If anyone has a solution plz share the syntax code, I making a solution but it's not working, I attach a file of my solution but its not working 

Capture.PNG
(53.1 KB)

As an introduction of API there is an article Introduction to Sippy XML-RPC API 

Regarding provided code - it seems, it can not work directly, but via appropriate API service (methods) only. URL to access the service is like https://<YOUR_SWITCH_IP>/xmlapi/xmlapi  

Let the developers of Softswitch correct my answer, if I wrong, please 

Dear customer,

Thank you for reaching out to us on this forum!

If you have a  valid support agreement with us, we would be happy to assist you with  your case. To do so, please create a support ticket by logging into your  account on Freshdesk and navigating to the "Tickets" section.

If  you do not have a valid support agreement, but interested to consider our product for future use, please feel free to contact our sales team  (sales@sippysoft.com). They would be happy to answer any questions you  may have and provide you with additional information about our products  and services.

Thank you for your interest in our company, and we look forward to assisting you in any way we can.

2 people like this
Login or Signup to post a comment